Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

SKIERS HELPING JAPAN

Thanks to Kikkan for contributing this website and information to skitrax.com and sharing it with the nordic world. 

My heart goes out to Japan, and especially to the ones whom I compete with. I have had a few opportunities to let them know that I am thinking of them and their country. Especially, now as all the world cup skiers prepare to finish their season in Europe and travel back home to see the devastation first hand for the first time. Missing home and family takes on a new light when compared to what that means to them as they fly half way around the world to return back to Japan.

I am glad to have found the website that Kikkan reported on:
I will take the time to learn more about it and would like to contribute in anyway I can.



No comments: