Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Patrick Therriault School and Marion Lugdon's classes - I am excited to meet all of you and to share with you my ski experiences. This photo is from the Canadian Rockies outside of a town called Lake Louise. It took about and hour and a half to ski to this point. From there, my teammates and I skied down to the base of those mountains and found a perfectly frozen lake - Lake Moraine, on which we could ski. It was just spectacular!
This ski was a nice break from the normal training that I was doing while there. A few days later my racing season started in Canmore, Alberta. I cherish the places that skiing can take me - be it these awesome mountains, cool European villages, northern Maine and even places within my mind, heart and soul. Thank you for joining me on this journey and I hope it takes you all to great new places! best, haley

No comments: