Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello from Innsbruck!

Good morning over there. I just spent last this morning in Innsbruck, Austria. Innsbruck is another winter Olympic city. The city, which is situated in a the Inn river valley, is surrounded by towering, alpine mountains. The Olympic ski jump is right in town, and is part of the mountain skyline. It is a chilly, but gorgeous winter morning here and a nice day to walk around. I won't have my photos up for a few days, so check out this website for some Innsbruck and Tyrolian photos:

http://www.innsbruck-multimedia.at/mp/index.php

I hade a great week in Antholz, Italy. Perhaps, it is becoming one of my favorite places to ski. The sprint race was okay. I am still struggling with shooting, and am looking forward to three weeks off from racing to get back into training. But, before I do that, I am going to spend the week in Zurich, Switzerland with my aunt, uncle and two cousins. Hope all is well in Placid!
best,
haley

No comments: