Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catch up on some recent articles


Meri-Jo Borzilleri penned this article about Lake Placid's 2010 Olympians. A local Placidian as well, her sister's family helped me out a bit this fall with some necessary rifle stock work evenings in their garage.

Women's Health Magazine "Hear from Athletes"
It has been pretty neat to accompany some big time athletes in magazines this winter; I've gotten to know Emily Cook from training in Lake Placid, and the other women are pure powerhouses in their sports. And, I've been able to watch Lindsey Vonn race quite a bit on Eurosport this winter.

This article was a lot of fun to respond to because it was written by my a former middle school classmate of mine, Tim Follos, whom I do not believe I've seen since then. I enjoyed reconnecting and being interviewed by a local reporter.

No comments: