Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Watch LIVE biathlon Friday morning at 8:30am!

I'm in Antholz/Anterselva, Italy for the 6th World Cup of the 2010-2011 season and you can watch the women's Sprint race LIVE Friday morning at 8:30am on www.biathlonworld.com. 

For start list and US Women start numbers and times click here.
For the weekend's Mass Start and Relay event start times and start lists click here.
For result - check out those same pages!

One of our head coaches, the Italian Armin Auchentaller, did a short video interview for IBU. My internet is too slow to watch it, but I'm sure its good.

On a walk the night before the full moon. We're staying at the Seehaus this year - literally, the "lake house." I've been here before and its nice to be back again. We're minutes away from the stadium, course, and trails all around the lake. 


The lights - that's us. We're up at the top of the Antholz valley and in the evening have the place to ourselves.  Tomorrow's Sprint race begins the final week of the 2nd trimester of World Cups. We have a nice break at home before racing in Maine's World Cup and for my first time, competing in a World Cup in my home country. 

No comments: